Sep 10, 2023

Sponsors, Sponsors, Sponsors!

Leia este post em português

Lisez cet post en francais.

Today I've been grated with some great news: I've just got a second sponsor in github sponsors. This means a lot to me; more than the $ (which is always welcome), this means the project is somehow useful to some people and that some of those people can afford recognizing it by sponsorship.

I can only say thank you very much :), your sponsorship is appreciated.

That said, I'd like to emphasize that there are multiple ways to contribute to open source projects if you are willing to; some involve donating $, some involve donating time to file bugs, engaging in discussions, contributing with pull requests, proposing changes, etc.

Specifically in the case of Cecilifier, if you are interested in contributing with code we can arrange some pair sessions to help lowering the entry barrier and give some high level  overview as well dive in some parts of the code. 

If that interests you, just drop me a comment in this post or DM me in twitter / mastodon (I can communicate natively in Portuguese, proficiently in English and to some extent in French :) and we can arrange something.



No comments: